It's an EduTopia!
Your Trusted Online Tutor &
Home School Partner
It's an EduTopia!
Your Trusted Online Tutor &
Home School Partner
EduFun is one of the largest alternative online schools with a distinguished online learning hub in the United States. Our unique and engaging approach fosters children’s natural love of learning through interactive materials and hands-on experiences. Our rich curriculum along with our highly skilled and educated teachers creates a dynamic learning experience. EduFun students love coming to school!
We have tailored curriculums for students ages three to twelve. We apply a child-centered approach to education that enables children to become confident, creative, and empowered critical thinkers. Our curriculum is personalized to each child’s distinctive learning style and educational needs. These customized lessons allow students to advance at a pace that is academically challenging and supportive, giving them the freedom and drive to succeed and reach new levels academically and socially. EduFun allows all of this to happen in a culturally diverse and peaceful community environment.
Education is universal! We celebrate culture and see strength in diversity. Our teachers are from all over the world, sharing their knowledge and experience with our amazing students.
We have served over 1000 students, and we are continuing to expand.
Come join our team!!
We are looking for teachers who are excited about teaching, engaged in planning for the future, and looking to be an active part of our community. We are growing and expanding our programs. We have current job openings and are preparing for the 21-22 academic year.
EduFun recognizes that children are our most important asset for a brighter future.
EduFun is dedicated to providing education for everyone.
Our mission is to help students reach their full potential through inspired teaching and personalized learning, and our vision is to become the trusted leader in education innovation.
We're hiring and we have teacher positions available for the 20/21 School Year!
Families are looking for online options for quality education and we need people like you to make it happen. Explore our job opportunities today for teachers, school administrators, and roles at corporate.
Behind Every Child Who Believes in Himself is A Parent who Believed in Them First
Being a Parent Means Loving Your Children More Than You've Ever Loved Yourself
Each Day Of Our Lives We Make Deposits in the Memory Banks of our Children
ONLINE TEACHERS ONLY
(Home-Based Job Positions)
Job Category: Academics
Requisition Number: #73737
Our environment meets the needs of young children to adapt, explore, learn, grow, and reach their full potential as a life-long learner. The Elementary Teacher is a highly qualified, with a B.A. in teaching, Masters preferred, educator responsible for delivering specific course content in an online environment. Teachers provide instruction, support, and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students’ individual needs. Teachers monitor student progress through EduFun’s learning management system. They actively work closely with students and parents/Learning Coaches to advance each student’s learning toward established goals.
*EduFun is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the school to recruit and hire employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or military status.
● Takes ownership for students’ academic progress and attendance, communicating high expectations and showing active interest;
● Prepares students for high stakes standardized tests;
● Conducts live synchronous teaching – minimum of 15 hours per week;
● Supports objectives, including composing/sending emails, planning course objectives, and using data to determine student needs;
● Makes self open and available to be coached on a regular basis with administrators and teacher trainers;
● Under guidance from principal and coach, blend course content according to prescribed policies and procedures using appropriate tools;
● Submits grades and required student work ensuring student academic honesty and integrity; Maintains grade book; makes placement and promotion decisions by generating formal and informal reports regarding student progress, alerts administrators to concerns about student performance and progress.
● Establishes and maintains positive rapport with families and regularly communicates with students and learning coaches/parents;
●Teachers support learning coaches/parents with student curricular and instructional issues in a virtual classroom environment;
● Supports students and coaches with the set-up and maintenance of their learning environment including basic computer troubleshooting;
● Understands how both diverse and unique characteristics of students and their families impact required support;
● Responds to students, parents, and colleagues in timely manner.
Other Essential requirements:
1. English Proficiency
2. Subject Proficiency (Math, Science, social studies...etc.)
3. Laptop or PC with webcam
4. Headset with microphone
5. Ultrafast stable internet connection
6. Quiet environment and EduFun background
7. Classroom environment is needed
8. EduFun academic and marketing Kit
Do you strive to deliver excellent instruction, support, and guidance to students? Are you driven to focus on students’ individual needs? Do you excel at managing the learning process?
***If selected, you will participate in a year-long, comprehensive new teacher training and induction program that includes learning about EduFun resources, our culture and how to work on our platforms. This program provides an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. You will also learn how to monitor student progress through EduFun’s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child’s learning.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
● Master's in Teaching or Bachelor's degree AND
● Six (6) months of student teaching experience
Other Required Qualifications:
● Pedagogical knowledge of content being taught and ability to apply critical thinking
● Knowledge of core curriculum content standards
● Ability to embrace change and adapt to ensure excellent student outcomes
● Ability to problem solve independently and have a high level of organization
● Understanding of interdependency of deadlines on multiple projects and able to act to preserve integrity on other people's deadlines
● Ability to work independently
● Ability to maintain a professional home office without distraction during workday
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word; PowerPoint;
● Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies and teaching platforms
● Experience working with proposed age group
● Experience supporting adults and children in the use of technology
● Experience working in a virtual environment
● Experience teaching in an online (virtual) and/or in a brick and mortar environment
● Experience with Blackboard Collaborative, Newrow, or other online platforms
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
***The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
TS Gold & Creative Curriculum Certified.
International Class Management Certified.
Early Achiever Certified.
Train the Trainer Certified.
Conscious Discipline Experts.
Our Culture is:
*Child centered- Reach to Teach Approach.
*Detail oriented- Quality focused.
*Stable- A dynamic strong process.
*Team based- Cooperative and collaborative.
1- LANGUAGES (ENGLISH - ARABIC - FRENCH - GERMAN)
2- MATH & SCIENCES
3- SOCIAL STUDIES
4- CHARACTER BUILDING
5- HEALTH AWARENESS
6- ART & HUMANITIES
7- LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
8- SPECIAL EDUCATION
9- PARENTING ACADEMY
10- CONSCIOUS PARENTING WORKSHOPS
11- SCIENCE WORKSHOPS
12- INTELLECTUAL SEMINARS
13- EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
What we are good at:
Prepare children for kindergarten by introducing concepts they will explore further in kindergarten and elementary school. Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter. Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills.
Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests, and develop talents. Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime. Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of parents. Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development.
Play; Young children learn from playing, problem solving, questioning, and experimenting. Our teachers use play and other instructional techniques to teach children about the world and beyond. Use storytelling and rhyming games to teach language and vocabulary. They may help improve children’s social skills by having them work together to build a virtual neighborhood. The world is becoming a virtual reality and cyberspace, we well-equip our students for what's ahead.
*Experience: Teaching, 1 year (Preferred).
*Education: Bachelor's in Education and or any related filed (Required).
*License: Teaching Certification (Preferred).
*Technological awareness: Google Classroom, Zoom, Microsoft Office Suite, internet browsing, basic level computer troubleshooting.
What we offer:
1. FLEXIBILITY 100%
2. NO minimum hours per week required
3. Work from any PROPER location
4. Work whenever you want (24/7)
5. PERFORMANCE-BASED WAGE
6. You earn how much you work
7. Join the incentives’ activities and competitions
8. Wage on time -Secured payment
9. Wage in advance possibility
10. ONLINE SUPPORT ALWAYS AVAILABLE
11. Answering your messages in a timely manner
12. Available to help teachers anytime (24/7)
13. Additional summer classes available
14. NO Lesson Planning Hassle
15. We provide high quality training from day one
Wage per hour + Bounce-based performance + Commission on referrals
● Starting From: 10,400 EGP - Up to: 15,500 EGP per month.
● Job Type: Full-time, part-time- contract based.
● Commission: Referrals program.
● Short days from Sunday to Thursday
● Time: From 3:15 pm till 10:15pm
● Long days from Friday to Saturday
● Time: From 10:00am till 10:15pm
● Day Shifts: Opening Soon!
● Breaks: 1:00 hr per shift
Our Hiring Process:
Estimated Hiring Time: ~4 hrs. to be fully onboard.
1. Apply by sending your resume for review to the email at the "How to apply" section of this ad. (~15 mins)
2. English, and Teaching Proficiency Test (~30 mins)
3. Subject Proficiency Test (~15 mins)
4. First Interview (~15 mins)
5. System Check and Demo Lesson (~30 mins)
6. Final Interview (~15 mins)
7. Start Teaching and Fun (~Forever)
Pick your Job Code and shoot us an email. Explain "Briefly" why you think you can join us, what can you add, attach your resume, and we will get back to you with a panel interview :)
*Educators: ED + (Your Teaching Subject)
How to apply for consideration at EduFun Learning:
1- Send To: Careers@EduFunLearning.com
2- Subject your email: ATT: TAT - Applying For EduFun + Job Code + your teaching subject
(Example: ATT: TAT - Applying For EduFun EDMath)
3- Job code: EDMath
(Example: If you are a Math teacher)
4- Attach you resume:
(Professional Resume is required)
5- Body of the email:
(Explain "Briefly" why you think you can join us)
6- Sign your email:
(Typing your name should be enough)
7- Hit send:
(We know, that's the easy part ;- )
*The only way to apply for any of FduFun vacancies is ONLY via the above mentioned email.
To keep our environment safe, we follow all COVID workplace guidelines for our staff. Frequently touched surfaces are sanitized, masks are required for staff in main office, health reporting is conducted for staff, limited physical contact with families is required.
We wish you every success,
EduFun Talent Acquisition Team
COPYRIGHT© 2020 EDUFUN, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
EDUFUN® IS A REGISTERED BUSINESS. EDUFUN LOGO AND OTHER MARKS REFERENCED HEREIN ARE PEOPERTIES OF EDUFUN LLC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND OTHER MARKS ARE OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES.
POWERED BY EDUFUN® USA